Thursday, September 29, 2016

Goals!

I have three Goals I want to achieve by the end of my semester.
1).I want to be confident! I am very nervous about my Japanese.
2). I think my lack of confidence is that I can not keep up. I need to increase my speed. Both with comprehension and speaking.
3). I want to be able to partake in conversation casually. This requires both confidence and speed. I have plans set to go live in Japan next year, and it will be a lot easier if I can speak casually in Japan.

How do I plan to achieve this.
1). Watch a lot of anime and Japanese films! Isn't it amazing that the goals I have set can be accomplished through something I love to do. I will try to shadow and learn phrases. I will try to watch a episode or film at least once a week.
2). I have for the past year been going to a Japanese church. The entire service is done in Japanese! I can practice my listening and conversation skills every week.
3). I am going to try and take advantage of the office hours offered at least once a week to go over questions I have in class. I will try to go every 2 weeks!

I am excited to see how much I improve in a year!

4 comments:

  1. はじめまして。わたしは「いぬやしゃ(Inuyasha)」というあにめがすきです。ぜひいちどみてください。
    しほ

    ReplyDelete
  2. はじめまして!どんなにほんのえいががすきですか?
    I also like to learn a language by watching some films:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. はじめまして、わたしわイーリンです。
    わたしも にほんの 映画が 好きです。どうな 映画がが 好きですか?

    ReplyDelete
  4. こんにちわ!わたしはザックです、コロンビアだいがくの大学院生です。わたしもアニメがすきです。にほんごのchurch serviceがわかりましたか?

    ReplyDelete